Monday, January 7, 2013

BlackBerry Addict


Here’s a collection of BlackBerry models I’ve owned. I buy and sell phone pretty often, sometimes just because someone is selling really cheap, and I could buy and resell it for a small profit, plus I could give the device a test drive. However, mostly it’s because I’m a little fickle-minded. Also, part of the reason is I really do enjoy using BlackBerry devices, and would like to try out different models. I actually got my very first BlackBerry slightly over a year ago. It was a Bold 9000, I used it about 5 months before upgrading to a Bold 9900. I used that for around 5-6 months too before I started to fool around with different devices.


I must have had more than 30 BlackBerry smartphones since then, many are similar models, some are non-camera variants. Same for the PlayBook, I’ve had 3, 2 in 32GB, and 1 in 16GB. I remembered a couple of months ago, I actually had to call technical support because I was unable to switch my App World BBID over to a new device. Apparently you can only switch device 15 times a year. Since then I took note and used a separate BBID for devices I know I won’t be using for long.

Of course I’ve had devices from other platforms as well. Windows Phone, iOS, and Android of course. However, mostly BlackBerry devices, and Windows Phone. Of course my preferred choice is still BlackBerry. I could never use WP for extended periods of time, I could never get use to some of the idiosyncrasies of WP. I recently bought a Lumia 610 to play around with, and I couldn’t even stand to use it for a day before switching back to my BlackBerry. Well, I’ll probably leave this rant for another time perhaps.

Can’t wait for BlackBerry 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment