Friday, December 27, 2013

[Night/Lowlight] Photos Taken with a Nokia Lumia 1520




I’ll start off with 2 shots taken with Nokia Pro Cam app on all auto settings. As usual with most cameras’ auto settings, it opted for a higher ISO to allow for a faster shutter speed. Meaning less blurry shots due to slight hand movements. Let’s face it, most would prefer a slightly grainy/noisy shot over a blurry shot.









Basically I try to keep the ISO between 100-200, use a longer shutter speed, and find an object I can lean on or a surface I can rest the phone on to keep it as stable as I can. Again, all photos are only cropped with Photoshop, and not adjusted otherwise.

Sidenote: I’m sure it’s not just me, but I find the Lumia 1520 a lot faster at saving images compared to the 1020. The 1020 probably needs some time to process those super high resolution shots with the slower processor.

No comments:

Post a Comment